Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man utd cant buy fred cos they havent got a pot to piss in, or more likely them yanks wont spend.
Todays extension of Matas contract and glowing tribute from jose makes me pmsl. The same Mata who he couldnt sell quick enough but now rates so highly. Fact is sanchez cost utd about 20m and 150k pw once you deduct miki who must be 40m in current market. 12 points behind they buy the only player that will improve them on the cheap. We buy lone and reportedly in the hunt for 3 more with 11 hours to go. I tried to explain it but it fell on stoney ground

You don't 'deduct' Miki, you add it on. They have paid him a fucking fortune, plus the agent's fees, & now have to pay 500k pw for Sanchez.

Pretty sure that Kicker article is from a few days ago unfortunately
it is 2 days old and hidden in the laporte article but they are saying it is through. thought it was from today but it istn unfortunately. saw it afterwards, was all fuzzy when i read it.

pretty sure they wouldnt report it if it wasnt certain to happen. they "break" a lot of transfers in germany and are the most reliable news paper regarding football in germany.

this would also explain why donezk are looking for a replacement as sam lee tweeted.

I can't see this as he happening. They have to get a replacement, he has to have a medical and agree and sign a contract in around 7 hours??

Fred's dead baby, Fred's dead.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.