Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit "left field" and not sure it's even possible?

What about if we buy him now and loan him back, but there's a condition to the loan that it's only gauranteed as long as Shaktar are still in the CL?

It's not ideal, it's a compromise but hopefully he could revert to us before the season ends to help with PL fixtures when they get knocked out.

I like this idea a lot.

Don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. It’s a great compromise.

I thought it was being discussed, as an alternative that we loan him until summer, (because of their CL participation), without a possibility he would come to us? Just trying to find a compromise, I know it's not perfect.
I'm not saying it won't happen but I would thought if he wasn't coming in January it would be just an agreement for the summer.

A bit "left field" and not sure it's even possible?

What about if we buy him now and loan him back, but there's a condition to the loan that it's only gauranteed as long as Shaktar are still in the CL?

It's not ideal, it's a compromise but hopefully he could revert to us before the season ends to help with PL fixtures when they get knocked out.
Not sure how the registration of players works in that case to be honest.

Surely it makes more sense bringing in Fred now. He can play in the League - giving Dinho a proper chance to rest his legs. It gives him six months to get accustomed to the league so he's raring to go for next season.

Surely it makes more sense bringing in Fred now. He can play in the League - giving Dinho a proper chance to rest his legs. It gives him six months to get accustomed to the league so he's raring to go for next season.
I agree that would be the ideal, but I heard Shaktar were resisting because of their CL participation.

I agree that would be the ideal, but I heard Shaktar were resisting because of their CL participation.
They've drawn Roma so I suppose that's a winnable tie. If they were up against Barca or PSG (or us) I doubt they'd be as determined to keep hold of Fred.

If they get past Roma they could find themselves up against Basel, Tottenham, Porto, Liverpool, Besiktas, Sevilla or United. All winnable ties. And then boom, they're in the semi-finals. So you can see why they want to keep hold of one of their best players.

I think we need him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.