Free flights to the Fatherland

Two Gun Bob

We cannot go due to unforseen circumstances.

So I have two flights going free.
I presume you will have to pay to change the names but normaly it's pennies and around £40 or £50.

Out Monday 21st and back Friday 25th
Manchester to Dusseldorf

Adios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Terry and thanks for the pm.
Sorry for the delay in replying as I was working till daft o clock this morning.

This is the script..
I went on Eurowings just now and phoned them.
It transpires it's cheaper for you to buy tickets off their website than transfer ours.

NC1
Change of name per person and per booking €65 / £51 / CHF 71 / $73 / CZK 1,759 / SEK 602 / NOK 615 / PLN 276 / HUF 20,387 plus difference in current flight price.. So I contacted them on 03303651918 to confirm the same. Flights have dropped in price and can now be had for £70 return on my travel dates.

Factor in the additional charge of £51 and the difference on my dearer flight and they would have been having us both over for a fat lad.

Apologies mate ..I just thought I could help a blue out with a pair of freebies.
I knew there would be an admin charge but implementing an additional payment for the difference in fare is just plane ridiculous leaving their customers out on a wing and prayer.
They should have disclosed it more clearly in their flight terms under-carriage section.
He said it never used to be this way and this was a new pilot scheme they were running.

So to conclude it's cheaper to book with them direct than use ours
WWW.EUROWINGS.COM
Telephone 03303651918

So tickets now withdrawn and I shall cancel.
Other half laughing her bollocks off watching me type.
She said the Moon people will think you are a Walter Mitty bullshitter and had no tickets to offer in the first place .. ..

So if anyone thinks me a fantasist or Mitty-esque impersonater I will send my tickets to a mod to verify my authenticity ..

Laughing again now because I have typed this addedendum !
I am out of here. Adios.

Edited for spelling and syntext.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.