Free Live Stream - city v west ham (UPDATED LINKS ADDED)

Miku said:
Strongly suggest the YES TV Sopcast link, has worked brilliantly for the last 3 or 4 games for me.

I tend to use this one too.....really good.

I'm on a link currently showing an under-20 international. I'm presuming the City game will be on after it though?

Cityboy65 said:
its on scabby espn. i have sky sports pack - but outright refuse to pay for the espn games. sky just want more and more!!!

Gutted i am working away in southampton they have sky sports in hotel but not espn hope it works on my laptop iraq goals it is then come the blues

Sky Blue said:
Miku said:
Strongly suggest the YES TV Sopcast link, has worked brilliantly for the last 3 or 4 games for me.

I use this too - cracking quality - have to wait nearer kick-off for it to come online it looks

Evening all,
I'm trying to view some of these links on Mac using VLC player. All of these links wont open as it seems to just like URLs that start udp:// - does anybody else that use a Mac have any advice? Ta.

cityslickster said:
Sky Blue said:

I use this too - cracking quality - have to wait nearer kick-off for it to come online it looks

Yeah, just tried and not on yet....fingers crossed!

goat boy said:
http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4abc7eb5baa7d

You will need to get Veetle downloaded first. Currently showing American football and I'm praying myp2p are right in saying it becomes football very shortly, the picture and audio quality is absolutely sublime

cheers for that goat boy. amazing stream, i tried to sign up for espn on the telly to watch the match but it hasn't come on for me yet so this makes up for my disappointment a bit. just hope they keep it up for the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.