Free mgf car parts

shootmeifipost10k

My cherished weekend car has been written off and anyone can have stuff of it for for free if they want to remove and replace with anything that may be worn on their own car.

I'm getting new one so don't need anything of it myself.

Car has month old stainless underfloor coolant pipes on I have all the tools to remove refit them and will give help with this if wanted.
All anyone needs to bring along is some new coolant for their car once pipes fitted.

The car is being picked up by the salvage company next week so need to be taken off ASAP.

If anyone wants to be cheeky and ask to swap anything else thats on the car feel free there's some nice cream/beige seats lovely sounding stainless air intake induction kit.
Car is BRG.
If you need think you may need anything I dont mind and again all free. The lousy insurance company are giving me about 500 less than they should have so my little way of thinking I'm getting my own back ;0) which I know I'm not really.

So if anyone as a mgf or know of anyone that may need something just ask.

Hope this is ok with the mods.
If anyone interested can contact PM me. I'll be up late tonight watching cricket if anyone wants to ring or anytime tomorrow.

shootmeifipost10k said:
My cherished weekend car has been written off and anyone can have stuff of it for for free if they want to remove and replace with anything that may be worn on their own car.

I'm getting new one so don't need anything of it myself.

Car has month old stainless underfloor coolant pipes on I have all the tools to remove refit them and will give help with this if wanted.
All anyone needs to bring along is some new coolant for their car once pipes fitted.

The car is being picked up by the salvage company next week so need to be taken off ASAP.

If anyone wants to be cheeky and ask to swap anything else thats on the car feel free there's some nice cream/beige seats lovely sounding stainless air intake induction kit.
Car is BRG.
If you need think you may need anything I dont mind and again all free. The lousy insurance company are giving me about 500 less than they should have so my little way of thinking I'm getting my own back ;0) which I know I'm not really.

So if anyone as a mgf or know of anyone that may need something just ask.

Hope this is ok with the mods.
If anyone interested can contact me on I'll be up late tonight watching cricket if anyone wants to ring or anytime tomorrow.

Hide your number mate some right dickheads about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.