Free Pie?!

Baker Boy said:
Sorry if already posted but couldn't see it anywhere...

I registered for a free pie months ago but they postponed the offer until the Cardiff game. Now I've had another email asking me to register for a free pie but I can't bloody register as I registered last time so how the feck do I get my free pie?!

Id get a human rights lawyer if I were you..

Talkin' o' pies - I was forced to go into L2 for the Blackburn game last night. Walked upto the FOOD outlet at 222 and ordered my usual meat and potato. Sorry she sez, we don't do meat and potato on the food counter yer have to go to the bar counter! Why's that, I said, isn't a meat and potato pie, food! I'm just warning yer there are some funny things goin' on amidst the gloss and glamour of L2. TTF I'm back in CBL3 Saturday!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Talkin' o' pies - I was forced to go into L2 for the Blackburn game last night. Walked upto the FOOD outlet at 222 and ordered my usual meat and potato. Sorry she sez, we don't do meat and potato on the food counter yer have to go to the bar counter! Why's that, I said, isn't a meat and potato pie, food! I'm just warning yer there are some funny things goin' on amidst the gloss and glamour of L2. TTF I'm back in CBL3 Saturday!

Same L1 if you want meat and potato it's the beer bar, poncey food at the food bar and about £2 more

So let me get this straight, you're offered a free pie, and they don't tell you where to get it from?

Is there a hidden pie labyrinth at the Etihad concealing hundreds of unclaimed pies (presumably cold ones by now)?

Hmm...I may have just solved the Jovetic mystery. Pies are a local speciality in Montenegro

Irony upon irony! The best pies are at Wigan. Wigan procure their pies from a family firm who are City fans. Which is the biggest scandal losing to the Pie eaters in 2013 or the Viago saga. Easy answer - Any association with the latter.

Hello, Watford fan here...just thought I'd come on and have a look what you're talking about before we play you next week. And the hot topics are:

Pies, ball boys and the state of the pitch......really.? Clearly having such a good team means you've absolutely nothing to talk about ....you must be bored. Just glad I'll never support a successful club....having to invent things to whinge about!!!

Anyway, looking forward to coming up next week.....despite your sh*t ball boys and pitch

Think I know what happened to your pies - they gave them away on EL2 as we were leaving at the Wigan league cup game (ironically given who we were playing ha!) .

Coors said:
Hello, Watford fan here...just thought I'd come on and have a look what you're talking about before we play you next week. And the hot topics are:

Pies, ball boys and the state of the pitch......really.? Clearly having such a good team means you've absolutely nothing to talk about ....you must be bored. Just glad I'll never support a successful club....having to invent things to whinge about!!!

Anyway, looking forward to coming up next week.....despite your sh*t ball boys and pitch

you'll be made most welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.