Free Treble winners commemorative coin Seasoncard holders

I'm an ungrateful little **** I know, but does anyone else think these are a bit tacky? Mine arrived today and expected something a bit more classy for the lead time taken.

Fair play to the club, great gesture, just feels a bit like something you'd win at a fair arcade. Best part of it is the magnetic box.
I honestly thought the same thing.. it could have looked a lot more ‘up market’ and classy as a true collectors item.

But then again it’s free so meh

I'm an ungrateful little **** I know, but does anyone else think these are a bit tacky? Mine arrived today and expected something a bit more classy for the lead time taken.

Fair play to the club, great gesture, just feels a bit like something you'd win at a fair arcade. Best part of it is the magnetic box.

Agreed.

Though the whole idea was naff and tacky and I only signed up for one as it was free and to prove myself right.

I’ll flog it on eBay if they ever become worth anything - doubtful though.

I’m not going to ever complain about being given something for free. But it seems like they’re dishing them out to adults but not kids.

Surely it would have made more sense if they’d done it the other way round?

I mean, apart from maybe putting it on for 30 seconds to have a bit of a joke at a United fan’s expense, what the fuck use could a grown man ( or woman ) possibly have with a pretend medal?
Looks good in my car hanging from my rear view mirror :)

I honestly thought the same thing.. it could have looked a lot more ‘up market’ and classy as a true collectors item.

But then again it’s free so meh

agree, who on earth thought fans would want one of these so called gifts that was funded by the season ticket increase. The cost to put out thousands of these medals must have been astronomical.

City, stop the free ( not free ) gifts or give fans the choice to pay extra on their season card and receive a medal ! The only gift i have ever kept is the scarf.

In another 30 years that plastic medal will be worth even less than it is now.

My query as to why they’d send these out to adults but children, turned out to be unfounded.

Got some more today associated with junior accounts. Just no notifications they were coming like the adult ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.