Friend Of The Channel Paddy Kenny

talkativesprout

Paddy Kenny Legendary goalkeeper That didn't have any hands in our greatest ever moment ended up getting bucket loads of shit on Twitter off Rags and Red-Dips. He liked to have a bit of a bite back too...It seemed to me like he was managing his own socials and a pretty decent Bert.

As such I made him honorary Bert and started to follow him.

His latest pop at Eni Aluko made me giggle a tad and thought fellow berts might offer him the hand of Bertage. For nothing else other than not saving Aguerooooooooooo.

Attachments

• eni paddy.jpg
    eni paddy.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 292
She shits the proverbial bed constantly.
I know there has to be a token woman on these pundit panels but she played a a much lower level than even Paddy Kenny. I'm sure he has much more knowledge of the men's professional game than her.
I think Stalybridge Celtic could shit all over England women.

I know there has to be a token woman on these pundit panels but she played a a much lower level than even Paddy Kenny. I'm sure he has much more knowledge of the men's professional game than her.
I think Stalybridge Celtic could shit all over England women.
Pre season friendly perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.