Fulham (a)

Decided last minute not to go caught Covid in Munich and not been feeling great since, hope everyone has a safe journey down and back and let’s bring those 3 points home with us, don’t have a ticket but good luck to the blues travelling hope you all get in. Now to find a boozer sale, altrincham where it’s not full of them rag cunts

Take it easy fella & speedy recovery.

Wasn’t feeling too great either after the Arsenal game but reckon that was more down to the beers afterwards rather than Covid :-)

Right then blues, these are like rocking horse shit. So if a few of us a ticketless, were we watching the game down here? Be nice to watch with a few blues.
I have one spare! On Northern line at finchley. About to go underground but first one to reply back with message has the ticket. Fairest I can do. ETA craven cottage 1.30pm. Please reply on this message and DM also so can send my mobile to WhatsApp etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.