Fulham Away Sat 11th May 12.30

Can anyone explain this? The criteria for rags away 2018/2019 that April, with a similar allocation (and an easier-to get to, more attractive game to all) started at 22000 points.

how is it possible to have got to 30000 points since then, including a Covid season, given no away points and even with maxed out for a season you’d be getting less than 1500 each season.

Glitch in the system does credit points if you buy for others on your account, these should be removed across the board as clearly something does not add up unless I’m missing something

I mentioned it on the forest criteria I’ve always been able to buy on the first day usually the last window on the first day. But for forest and now Fulham I’ve slipped down to the first window on the 2nd day

I mentioned it on the forest criteria I’ve always been able to buy on the first day usually the last window on the first day. But for forest and now Fulham I’ve slipped down to the first window on the 2nd day
I've dropped a slot too for the Fulham game.

I'm normally 5th out of the usual initial 9 slots, but for this game I'm 6th.

Can anyone explain this? The criteria for rags away 2018/2019 that April, with a similar allocation (and an easier-to get to, more attractive game to all) started at 22000 points.

how is it possible to have got to 30000 points since then, including a Covid season, given no away points and even with maxed out for a season you’d be getting less than 1500 each season.

Glitch in the system does credit points if you buy for others on your account, these should be removed across the board as clearly something does not add up unless I’m missing something
5,320 points since then by the looks of it.

Last edited:

The sad truth is that more and more tickets are getting siphoned off and sold via other means. With less tickets overall going to points, the stricter the criteria has to be.

I've said this for a while, but in an ideal world where all 3k tickets went to points, people with 10-20k would be in play for almost every away game

The sad truth is that more and more tickets are getting siphoned off and sold via other means. With less tickets overall going to points, the stricter the criteria has to be.

I've said this for a while, but in an ideal world where all 3k tickets went to points, people with 10-20k would be in play for almost every away game
And yet we keep getting told that 60% of tickets go to points holders , I’d like to see evidence that shows that happens .

Only one group that can take the blame for this is those idiots that wanted points scrapping for away games. They actually thought that was going to help other people move quicker up the points lad. Thick as mince the lot of them.
All it did was allow the club to slowly move the points bands higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.