Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have a strong squad, but FODEN should definitely start this, either with Bernardo or Merlin.
Fulham are not as easy a push over as we might think.
If we go into this game thinking we it’s going to a breeze, we will get a shock.
Get the game win in the first half, THEN change it around. We do not want to be going balls out until the final whistle unless we ABSOLUTELY have to. The League game is only 4 days after.

I would bet that Foden is a certainty to start this one.

At the end of the day we are playing another Premier league club and even though they have been struggling we need to show them respect or else we could be on the wrong end of a shock. Added to this that i have a real soft spot for the League cup, i suppose this goes back to 76 and i want us to defend it. Pep should find a balance that keeps everyone satisfied so i'm going for:
----------------------Muric--------------------
Walker----Kompany------Otto------Zinch
---------------------Delph--------------------
Berny----Foden------------KDB------Sane
--------------------Jesus--------------------

At the end of the day we are playing another Premier league club and even though they have been struggling we need to show them respect or else we could be on the wrong end of a shock. Added to this that i have a real soft spot for the League cup, i suppose this goes back to 76 and i want us to defend it. Pep should find a balance that keeps everyone satisfied so i'm going for:
----------------------Muric--------------------
Walker----Kompany------Otto------Zinch
---------------------Delph--------------------
Berny----Foden------------KDB------Sane
--------------------Jesus--------------------

Yep, I'd go for that line up (could you imagine if we could field two teams in the Premier League, this one would definitely be a top four contender).

I'm looking forward to this game, I take on board respect and all that, but Fulham are poor, they're not interested in a cup run, it's survival for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.