Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think pep will go stronger than people think? Can actually see kev starting this to get some more game time under his belt.

Muric
Danilo
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sane
Jesus
I never predict teams but I agree that Pep will go stronger than some teamsheets seen on here

Er, no...
I'm not sure what you're having trouble with mate. I'll try to paraphrase for you:

People complain about Diaz potentially leaving, but if we were to go with a selection such as the one I quoted it should come as no surprise that he wants to go and City fans wouldn't really have anything to complain about if he did.

I'm not suggesting that someone posting on bluemoon forum is going to affect Diaz's thinking, I was commenting on what effects that team selection would probably have if put into reality.

Muric

Danillo Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko

Gundy Delph

Sane Foden Brahim

Jesus

Subs Ederson, Sandler, Eric Garcia, KDB, Mahrez, Bernardo, Bernabe
Would rather Bernabe in for Gundy, to be honest, but otherwise I like that team. I just don’t think it is a good idea to start Ilkay from the off in his first match back, given his injury problems. Delph in the starting eleven is also a bit dodgy, but I think we need to give Dinho and John a rest, so that’s a forced selection.

Have a feeling it will be a bit stronger than this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.