Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve only played three games and he scored the winning goal in one of those!
Has he? ;)

Maybe it's his position but I'll say again he's not hit last seasons level yet I'm sure he will,maybe it's all those medals slowing his movement down.

This really isn't a horse I'm going to die on, love the guy.

Our bench looked a bit threadbare against Sheff Utd , a lot of academy lads involved and who knows if Palmer & McAtee will still be here on Saturday , we are lucky several of our players can play different positions and are flexible and its exactly the reason we won the treble with so few players. If Stones isnt fit for Saturday he shouldnt be involved for England , he does pick up injuries quite easily and we need him fully fit.

Looking at the matchday thread this morning, and a few others, I see the “happy” slaggers have got the knives out for World Cup winner Julian Alvarez, despite him getting a brilliant winner in the previous game. What is it with some people that they always need a target?

modern day fans/social media unfortunately, same for all clubs.

Be nice to win and go into the international break with all 12 points, particularly since the next day could see a few of the challengers cut their throats. Two draws on Sunday would see four teams having dropped 4-5 points after 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.