Full Backs?

I never said Bellerin can't play at a high level, I was just alluding to him not being the right fit for us and seems to be going in the wrong direction right now.

But I stand by Shaw—if he ever wins a major international tournament, league, or a champions league title (as a first choice fullback) I will buy you his jersey for whatever club he won it with.

And neither have set the world alight in the last few years so my low standards comment also stands. ;-)
i rekon he will come right, a bad leg break is not indicative of anything

Bertrand will be a harder sell than you'd think. Southampton are under takeover and looking to shed the selling-club label, unlikely to deal out any first-teamers this summer.

There is no reason why Jason Denayer can't be given a chance to impress on tour. His career has stalled recently, but he is still young and would be a good utility player for the team. In addition he is club trained, so wouldn't take a place of another player in the squad as we don't have any club trained players over 21.

There is no reason why Jason Denayer can't be given a chance to impress on tour. His career has stalled recently, but he is still young and would be a good utility player for the team. In addition he is club trained, so wouldn't take a place of another player in the squad as we don't have any club trained players over 21.
Doubt that he's considered an option. He fucked up by kicking that kid on the ground and now he's being vocal about not being allowed to leave for Lyon, and the club wanting to send him on loan to Girona.

I hope to see some reliable links to Semedo soon.

I know youtube videos can make anyone look elite, but Neslon Semedo definitely got the right traits to become an elite right back. Pace, dribbling, passing. I would love if we went after him! Check out this video:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.