Full House......such bad luck with injuries

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
We needed a striker a centre half and a reserve left full back but didn't manage to get them.

Our three injuries?

You know the rest....I want to say typical?

Particularly bad luck with Sergio and not the footballing injury we expected to keep him out. Could have been worse, hope that lad is OK.

Right before Chelsea too. You couldn't make this stuff up.

That Kompany and Mendy got injured should not really be a surprise, given their injury records in recent seasons. Kun in a traffic accident is just pure bad luck for him and City.

Awful timing as we all know but I'm expecting Pep to have them going for Chelsea regardless, front 3 of
Sane ------ Jesus ----- Sterling
Pace pace pace
And then reassess a plan during the international break. Usually they throw us off our rhythm but this one couldnt be better placed for me

I said to my Dad a week ago, when we were full strength, getting refereeing decisions, getting good cup draws etc. "Finally, it seems like luck is running our way". For the last 2, even 3 seasons, we've really not had the rub with these things.

One week later...fucking hell. City are back.

We can cope. Better now than spring.

I said to my Dad a week ago, when we were full strength, getting refereeing decisions, getting good cup draws etc. "Finally, it seems like luck is running our way". For the last 2, even 3 seasons, we've really not had the rub with these things.

So it's all your fault then........

Thanks for ruining our season.

Sorry lads. I'll ring him up now and say "We are going to win nothing again!" and see if that works.

Typical City Dave : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.