Funny stats to upset United fans

I'll start:

Joleon Lescott has more Premier League winners medals than their whole current squad combined!

Ederson has won more trophies for City than Schmeichel did for united!

any more, its amazing when you tell them such stats, at first they wont believe them, then reality sets in!
Bloody hell, didn't know the Ederson one

One that i like to use though i am not sure of is, City are the only team to have won the PL without earning a point through penalties.
Probably the year that Villa went down, we got a penalty against them for handball, replays show that while he tried to handball it, he missed, up until then and that was late in the season, all were second or third goals.
That would have been 2020/21 when we were missing them for fun and Rodri v Spurs was the opener.

I can't think of a season without crucial penalties scored other than that one.

Manchester United have NEVER won "The Premier League" (neither have Arsenal)

They have won the English top division many times, but NEVER "The Premier League" - it's always been called something else - "FA Premier League", "Carling Premiership", "Barclaycard Premiership", "Barclays Premier League"

"The Premier League" has only been it's name since 2016, and only three teams have ever won "that" - City (4 times), Chelsea/Liverpool (1 each)

Manchester United have NEVER won "The Premier League" (neither have Arsenal)

They have won the English top division many times, but NEVER "The Premier League" - it's always been called something else - "FA Premier League", "Carling Premiership", "Barclaycard Premiership", "Barclays Premier League"

"The Premier League" has only been it's name since 2016, and only three teams have ever won "that" - City (4 times), Chelsea/Liverpool (1 each)
That is like saying we have never won the FA Cup. No one has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.