Future Mrs Weiss

jd-blue

Mcfcliam has asked me to ask anyone on bluemoon, on tuesday there was a young lass wearing a homeshirt with the writing "future Mrs Weiss" on the back, anyone know er or if you are her, make urself known haha

I have a picture of Vlad and his mrs. on my phone, my cousin bumped into him on tuesday night and he got his pic taken with them both. She's a pretty lady!

If this is the let's try to track down a randomer from Tuesday thread...

I ended up sitting beside a girl (Lisa) from Sligo on the bus back from Manchester to Liverpool airport on Wednesday morning. She didn't go to the game, friends of hers in Manchester talked her into going over anyway to experience derby day. They did go to Mary D's after the game, so while I'm not expecting her to use Bluemoon, maybe one of her friends might.

I'm not trying to track her down or anything like that, I'm just curious as to whether she made it home safely yesterday or not. Her flight to Knock airport was cancelled and she ended up flying to Belfast and busing it which is when we went our seperate ways. If anyone happens to know her and can let me know she got home safely it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

emiaj365 said:

I ended up sitting beside a girl (Lisa) from Sligo on the bus back from Manchester to Liverpool airport on Wednesday morning. She didn't go to the game, friends of hers in Manchester talked her into going over anyway to experience derby day. They did go to Mary D's after the game, so while I'm not expecting her to use Bluemoon, maybe one of her friends might.

I'm not trying to track her down or anything like that, I'm just curious as to whether she made it home safely yesterday or not. Her flight to Knock airport was cancelled and she ended up flying to Belfast and busing it which is when we went our seperate ways. If anyone happens to know her and can let me know she got home safely it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Which bus and which flight?

law74 said:
emiaj365 said:

Which bus and which flight?

It was the Terravision bus that left Shudehill at 8:40am, and she ended up on the 11:10am Ryanair flight to the City Airport. I know she got as far as Belfast, as I left her when she was boarding the airport flyer to Gt Victoria St buscentre.

It was near 9 before we left Sackville St, and as it was we didn't have too much time to spare when we got to Liverpool airport. Though to be fair I suppose there was a bit of time wasted while she talked to the Ryanair people and got herself sorted out with a new flight home. I waited around with her to see what was happening. The next Terravision bus wasn't due to reach the airport until 10:40 which I thought would have been cutting it a bit too fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.