Future of our midfield

Barkley will never leave Everton for another English club in my opinion. Something tells me he's made of different stuff than the granny shagger.

Barkley will never leave Everton for another English club in my opinion. Something tells me he's made of different stuff than the granny shagger.

Utter tosh. If he got the chance to go to team who are genuine title challengers he would be out of there as quick as every other Scouser who becomes rich enough to leave.

Tielemans is an absolute must buy in the summer imo. And there's every reason to believe he'd be capable of getting games even at 18/19 in our midfield come next season.

Firstly there is no real like for like replacement for Yaya but the closest is Pogba (doubt we will get him however).

The other main concern is the replacement of Silva - while technical players are more in abundance in comparison to trying to get someone who is a physical replica of Yaya with what his power has brought us, he is probably one of the top 3 players in the world in his position so anyone else no matter how good could well be a down grade on Silva (though that is more my personal opinion on how good silva is)

Barkley and Wiltshire while good players are not fit to lace the boots of silva and yaya and are overrated and would be over priced due to being english

I sure the club are already on the look out for players to replace those two however and with Txixi connections in Spain and the club expanding big time into the rest of the world then we are well placed to find world class replacements (hopefully)

If Pep joins we will move towards a holding playmaker in the Alonso mould. Verratti would be perfect but he may even opt to use Yaya that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.