Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's fully fit then start him with Aguero at Boro. Could see the difference in the team when he came on.

Any news on the foot. He looked in pain at one point.

he did.....hope it wasn't his foot

sergio injured his hand/wrist as well in the final couple of mins as well by the look of the way he was holding it in the end

He's awesome,as soon as he came on,he lit up the field.....his presence is infectious and his ability is obvious - he frightens the life out of the opposition and makes our team so much more effective.I honestly believe he's going to be a superstar.

He's awesome,as soon as he came on,he lit up the field.....his presence is infectious and his ability is obvious - he frightens the life out of the opposition and makes our team so much more effective.I honestly believe he's going to be a superstar.
I can't wait to get a season out of him.

Was glad to see him linking up well with Aguero too, probably start him ahead of Sane at Boro; as Sane has looked knackered the last couple of games.

Gabriel Jesus to @ManCity: "Unfortunately, we didn’t manage to win this game, but it’s awesome to be back and be able to play."

Gabriel Jesus: "I am sad because the goal was offside, but it’s great to be back knowing I could score. This gives me a lot of confidence."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.