Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Just watched the latest "Inside City " video and it was great to see him training with the rest of the players. He shows some amazing skills and seems to be a great laugh. Cannot wait to see him playing again. I think he could be a very special player for us...time will tell.

20 minute cameo is all he needs.....to score a brace !!

Whatever happens Sunday or Thursday , if he plays or not, it does mean that for the month of May he will be back for sure which given the injury we should be grateful for that.

I do hope he is sub on Sunday just knowing that he is an option will be a massive boost.

Expect to see him off the bench against United and potentially getting a start against Boro. Doesn't mean I think we should drop Sergio though.

I'd be reluctant to play him against the rags. the dirty bastards will be stamping all over him to try and do his foot again. We've got plenty of games left after this to cement the top 4 so I'd leave him out for this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.