Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

Fucking James Ducker is already at it -

Pressure on Gabriel Jesus to deliver for Manchester City will be felt on and off the pitch

(I'm not linking the article because no one should read that shit)

The Trollograph, typical article written to attract rags and dippers. I'm struggling to find any criticism he missed, there again similar to what we've seen on here since the weekend.

I LOVE the reactions of Kelechi and Sagna here.

Where did they get this clip from? Does anybody know?
TV Globo in Brazil.

They had access within the club and followed the first steps of the Gabriel Jesus.

On Sunday, a special feature will be shown with exclusives scenes.

But they released some footage yesterday:

I think Pep will start Gabriel v Spurs.

I hope he does and also gets a solid stretch of starts regardless of the results. He doesn't need to be coddled and protected. Show him how important he is to us and let him take his lumps if that's how it starts out for him. I think he's built differently than 99% and ready for it, good or bad.

I think Pep will do this as well. Why would you slow down his progress when he's proven himself at every step, highly confident, and surpremly talented?

I have no idea how this pans out but he checks off every box and we're incredibly lucky to have him.

C2kUtuyWQAQRDWH.jpg:small
Shitehawks they sneer at everything we do.

Can you imagine if he'd gone to the rags how the headlines would portray the move? It wouldn't be negative to other players and would be a PR rag wankfest.

That footage is great and proves to any doubters that he's far from being another Robinho.
It's just plain stupid that people would say that anyway. It's like saying why buy Dele Alli because he might be another Jack Rodwell. Are all countrymen supposed to be the same as each other? It's a weird thing for people to say. Hopefully we don't go near Messi, since he'll just be another Matias Vuoso!

It's just plain stupid that people would say that anyway. It's like saying why buy Dele Alli because he might be another Jack Rodwell. Are all countrymen supposed to be the same as each other? It's a weird thing for people to say. Hopefully we don't go near Messi, since he'll just be another Matias Vuoso!

Innit. Just a lazy way for journalists and fans to compare him to someone.

I can now see why Brazil's manager said he's like a horse though. The way Kelechi just bounces off him while he charges away is pretty funny.

Hopefully his hunger and aggression rubs off on everyone around him.

Innit. Just a lazy way for journalists and fans to compare him to someone.

I can now see why Brazil's manager said he's like a horse though. The way Kelechi just bounces off him while he charges away is pretty funny.

Hopefully his hunger and aggression rubs off on everyone around him.

i was just thinking that kelechi looked shocked lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.