Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isnt/wasnt the point,you are deflecting because you have been made to look silly.
I’m just adding my opinion. This place is a hoot at times. He’s moving on because he’s not good enough to be a main man at city. He goes with the clubs blessing and I appreciate his talent but also recognise that as a club we’re at a level that he can’t match. He’ll replace Lacazette at arse. It’s his level.

Not good enough !
I suppose it depends on whether you treat him as a striker or winger ?
Either way, you could argue that he has been played out of position
and been unlucky with injuries or simply not had enough consecutive games (I believe he is a confidence player).
Always exciting to watch and works hard, plus I believe his stats for
club and country averages 1 goal every 3 games.
It really annoys me when people come out with statements like
“Not good enough” especially with this type of player.
Have we become so entitled or simply not remember the days when a good match experience meant getting a lookwarm pie ?

Not good enough !
I suppose it depends on whether you treat him as a striker or winger ?
Either way, you could argue that he has been played out of position
and been unlucky with injuries or simply not had enough consecutive games (I believe he is a confidence player).
Always exciting to watch and works hard, plus I believe his stats for
club and country averages 1 goal every 3 games.
It really annoys me when people come out with statements like
“Not good enough” especially with this type of player.
Have we become so entitled or simply not remember the days when a good match experience meant getting a lookwarm pie ?
Fair enough. If you watched the recent games you will see how much passion this lad have for the club. Passion is really important. If you are not 100% committed even a player like messi cant perform (which is happening in psg)

I know it's Schira, but no way we will accept 35M£. I've thought it was at least 45M£...

I know it's Schira, but no way we will accept 35M£. I've thought it was at least 45M£...

Hes actually been very reliable so far with transfers this season. Slowly improving his reputation

If the addons make it €50m and the addons are easily getable it’s good deal. All along I always thought €50m for Jesus is fair fee.ir price
A fair price ? He's a Brazilian international that would walk into.any team in the world other than maybe us and the scousers .

Wasn't Diaz 60 mill euros with add on for an unproven player

If we were buying him it would 80 plus

A fair price ? He's a Brazilian international that would walk into.any team in the world other than maybe us and the scousers .

Wasn't Diaz 60 mill euros with add on for an unproven player

If we were buying him it would 80 plus
If we were buying him he would be a teams best player and tied down to a long term contract. Much like Diaz was.

Jesus is not going to be first choice for us next season and has a year left on his contract 50m would be reasonable.

Strange how some players get no love despite their record and performances and then some players get all the love with an inferior record

I'm not a sterling fan, he frustrated me so many times but he has made a huge contribution during his time here

Gabby started well but I don't think he has kicked on for the last 2 years, he has played different roles but part of that is he can't play as a 9 for us, he doesnt offer enough threat and in some games you struggle to notice he is playing, add in the fact he cannot look down the line and is usually offside it doesn't help

When people are saying he is committed and works hard, that's like going back to the days of old where we used to say that about our shit strikers

He has lived off that Madrid game for a good while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.