Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
just listened to ssn i think were paying arsenal to take him off our hands
the rags shouldve been all over this transfer glad they arent
i loved his work rate more so towards end of this season and that goal at southampton im still waiting for off side flag lol

Indeed,although some odd balls have chosen to eradicate incredible moments like that from their memory.

Without Gabby,we'd have been a lesser team.Far from irreplaceable but his presence,attitude,and influence will be missed.
As my location reads that goal was scored 1 second after time up and immortalised the team forever.

I also remember it for a real geeky reason. I follow a site that ranks footy clubs from all over the World. Winning that game got us to position 1 for the first time in our history where a draw wouldn’t have knocked Bayern off top spot and we have been top 3 ever since.

Good luck Gabby….don’t score against us!

Last edited:
As my location reads that goal was scored 1 second after time up and immortalised the team forever.

I also remember it for a real geeky reason. I follow a site that ranks footy clubs from all over the World. Winning that game got us to position 1 for the fist time in our history where a draw wouldn’t have knocked Bayern off top spot and we have been top 3 ever since.

Good luck Gabby….don’t score against us!

Of course he’ll score against us.

Luckily we’ll have Haaland scoring 3 for us ;)

Indeed,although some odd balls have chosen to eradicate incredible moments like that from their memory.

Without Gabby,we'd have been a lesser team.Far from irreplaceable but his presence,attitude,and influence will be missed.
Completely agree. I think this is somewhat due to the expectations he set from his breakthrough season where he was first choice over Aguero for a while and whilst being a fantastic team player and professional, he has never really kicked on to get to the level he set himself. On that note, he is still only 25. I would be more than happy for him to stay as I don't think we have a better player going forward when it comes to off the ball movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.