Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how much it really matters but I wish the MEN would get it right about when we signed him, they started one of their latest articles saying City have made the biggest signing of the transfer window by a mile(biggest probably meant as in biggest fee knowing our press and probably saying it's a January transfer so they can call it a panic buy by "Struggling City"). They also said the Brazilian press are calling it a virtual robbery what we paid, I'm not sure if that was supposed to be positive or negative hopefully not the latter because then it would simply mean we simply can't win in their eyes because even when we get a bargain they try and say we are robbing smaller clubs blind not paying enough.

Guardian had something today stating there is some paperwork missing. This would be typical city to sign someone 6 months ago and not have them registered to play.

I don't think he's likely to play against Everton anyway, the important part is that he's in training.

Shame we can't get a Brentford or Sutton in the Cup next round!

Guardian had something today stating there is some paperwork missing. This would be typical city to sign someone 6 months ago and not have them registered to play.

It might not be on our part though....I read that both clubs have to submit the paperwork to FIFA and that if both of the faxed paperwork don't match then it delays FIFA sanctioning the deal.

Aguero looked his sharpest in a long time last week. I wonder if training with GJ has brought him some much needed competition?
My brother was saying the same thing like when Silva was dribbling in situations where we'd expect him to pass.
The way Aguero was bringing others into play, bullying players out of his way and taking players on was also akin to how Jesus plays.

Last edited:
My brother was saying the same thing like when Silva was dribbling in situations where we'd expect him to pass.
The way Aguero was bringing others into play, bullying players out of his way and taking players was also akin to how Jesus plays.
The influence on players around him is called the halo effect ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.