Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad_fer_it said:
Credit to him, he played ok today, but stil saw him get caught out a few times. Let's also bear in mind the opposition. The south african league isn't exactly amazing now is it. He has to go for me. I've said it all along, at the heart of it he's an average athlete....mediocre pace, not very powerful or strong, not very aggressive, not agile, doesn't seem to have a good gas tank (he certainly doesn't seem to work hard). Milner is x10 the player this guy is. We also have Barry, Yaya, Fernandinho. That's 4 players who are ahead of him. Get rid and let someone like Razak feature more. I know he gave away (a very soft) penalty tonight but he has talent. He presses, he's hungry and has a good brain to go with his clear athleticism.

you started of well you missed out rodwell for razak!

Maybe we should sign some more Spanish players -wtf!

Seriously though, Garcia is bobbins, show pony hollywood lightweight - end of.
certainly NOT a patch on NDJ.

SJT said:

NDJ is different level to Garcia!

gariah said:
SJT said:

NDJ is different level to Garcia!

It was a shocking transfer, but time to move on....

He's never really had a chance, he's a typical Spanish style holding midfielder who Mancini consistently played out of position (either as a CM or a CB). If Pellegrini plays 433 next year then I can see Garcia beng a crucial part of our team. He knows how to use that sort of player. Sticking him in a two man midfield with a strolling Yaya really didn't give him a chance.

Personally I find the amount of abuse he gets of City fans downright shameful tbh. He's sporadically played about 20 games in a completely new league, in a completely new system, in a team playing badly, out of position, most of the time alongside a Yaya who couldn't be arsed to do any defending at all. Noone played anywhere near their best last year, neither did Garcia, but I expect him to improve as he adapts to the team and when he's used by a manager who understands that type of player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.