Garden Fencing!!!

SambaBoys

Hi All

A rather boring thread so apologies.

We are looking for somebody to do some fencing work in our back garden – including gate etc.

We have a couple of quotes already, but I figured I would bob a quick post up in case any fellow bluemooners were in the trade or could recommend anybody?

Thanks for any help guys

Liz x

SambaBoys said:
Hi All

We are looking for somebody to do some fencing work in our back garden – including gate etc.

We have a couple of quotes already, but I figured I would bob a quick post up in case any fellow bluemooners were in the trade or could recommend anybody?

Thanks for any help guys

Liz x

That rules ono out then, unless you're willing to wait for 8 fumbling months before he gets the job done?

GStar said:
SambaBoys said:
Hi All

Thanks for any help guys

Liz x

That rules ono out then, unless you're willing to wait for 8 fumbling months before he gets the job done?
PMSL!

I'd love to samba and to prove my quality I have posted a picture of me at work:

Fencing%203167228%2072dpi.jpg

SWP's back said:
I'd love to samba and to prove my quality I have posted a picture of me at work:

3rd post in ..... I assumed it would have been quicker ;o)

SWP's back said:
SambaBoys said:
SWP's back said:

3rd post in ..... I assumed it would have been quicker ;o)

First time I've heard that sentence from a woman

I live with Mark, nothing is ever quick............. ;o)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pendleburyfencing.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.pendleburyfencing.co.uk</a>
Ask for Lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.