Garden House

TINY

Hi

Looking for a garden house to be built over coming weeks. The cabin will be delivered and is a tongue and groove build, I’m told it’s pretty straight forward “if you know what you’re doing”. And is approx 2 days work.

I was about to stick the job on checkatrade etc but thought I’d ask here first in case there are any blues that are joiners/can do this

Hi

Looking for a garden house to be built over coming weeks. The cabin will be delivered and is a tongue and groove build, I’m told it’s pretty straight forward “if you know what you’re doing”. And is approx 2 days work.

I was about to stick the job on checkatrade etc but thought I’d ask here first in case there are any blues that are joiners/can do this
Me and my mate just built one in my garden. Took two days to get it weather tight. If you can follow ikea type instructions and have a solid base the give it a go mate. I really enjoyed doing it tbh

had one up for around 5 years now, all timber and claded with felt roof, swiss style, there ok but literally a breeding ground for mice and we cant get shut of them, the better option would be a shiping container, a large one if your garden can acom, get it on a base angle grind the windows out and fit some windows and a door then clad it with the outdoor plastic stuff, it would last for decades without mice

Me and my mate just built one in my garden. Took two days to get it weather tight. If you can follow ikea type instructions and have a solid base the give it a go mate. I really enjoyed doing it tbh
What base did you do maye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.