Gareth Taylor

Sadly our women's team is definitely on a downward trajectory. I think you need strong leadership from the manager to organise and give the team confidence and belief. IMO Taylor is a significant reason behind our decline.

I can honestly see Chelsea putting 6 or 7 past us next week…. Then the pressure will be on.

I would like to know what has he done to be given one of the prime jobs in the women's game. From what I understand the academy staff were thrilled when he left as his ideas were not good enough when he was there. Every single decision he makes turns out to be a bad call - last year he was given time because of a horrendous injury factor throughout the squad.

He has overseen bringing in some great young players yet in a nationally televised game they come out and start as if it's a training game. Why? Because he got the balance of the team wrong then through some good fortune and a couple of great finishes we get ahead - he instantly changes tack again and we lost shape & control. We started playing as if we were chasing a game by committing half of our defence so far forward they could not stop any counter. At 3-2 you bring on players who can control the passing and stop them getting any momentum. Losada is built for that. You bring on a proper fullback who understands the position and control the pace of the game. Kirstin is built for that. Many fans can see it, many pundits can see it. Yet Taylor cannot. He has to go he's so bad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.