Garry Cook Speaks.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Brucie Bonus, 16 Dec 2008.

1. meldrew

meldrew

And in my opinion, Hughes will bring in some of these scrappers in the transfer window who are willing to fight for a place and have a bit about them! Only time will tell though!

2. forevermancity

forevermancity

im willing to give him time, i will judge him at the end of next summers transfer window

but mark:

a) Play for fecking decent football, not hoofing it up the pitch

b) Despite you shite people skills, try and build up fragile players confidence, dont just add to the loss of confidence

c) NEVER NEVER NEVER play vassell again

3. urmston

urmston

Cook has given Hughes the traditional pre-sacking vote of confidence.

4. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    Time waits for no one forevercity , unless we can put some decent space between us and the bottom three by the end of January its curtains for Hughes.

5. BobKowalski

BobKowalski

I see Jo has been hung out to dry. This will be a big boost to his confidence. Next time he is on the pitch Hughes and Cook will join in with the fans in booing him. Way to go with nurturing a talent in his first season. Starting to dislike Cook more than I dislike Hughes. Pompous cock.

6. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    As it appears Cook had little knowledge or little involvement of the sale of the club from Frank to the Newboys but had a fair bit to do with appointing Hughes he hasn't exactly set the world alight so far.

Makes me think how he would fare if he had the kind of budget that AM worked under.

As ludicrous as it sounds he may have to rely on some cheap scrappers bought in the January window to keep him in the same job next season.

7. arfurclue

arfurclue

Anyone read the MEN article with Colin Bell....? seems pretty impressed with Cook and what's going on..

8. Johnno's Beer Gut

Johnno's Beer Gut

I think Hughes will be given until the end of the season,he said in Oct that " we have a run of games where we expect to pick up points " but we didnt.
    and he is saying the same again now.

now he is also saying that " historically his teams are stronger in the second half of the season "

if this proves rubbish i think the owners will get rid.

9. bluebarn

bluebarn

For "we want young players greaking into the international scene", I think we can interpret as - the speculation about Diarra is correct.

10. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

Cook didn't once mention or refer to Jo in that interview.

Cook said something positive (i.e. Hughes has full control over transfers), the journalist decides to turn it into a negative by adding his own bullshit interpretation as a filler, and you fall for hook, line and sinker.