Garth Crooks

Seriously, do folk never get sick of politically correct crap, or bigging themselves up as media whores ?

I wonder if Japan and Korea had problems like this. :-)

Paul.

forevercity said:
watch a muslim group complain that there are no muslims in the squad.......

Unfortunately, any 'muslim group' will probably be too busy laughing at the Daily Mail-esque stereotypical nonsense that some people think passes for an informed view of the world.

BTW, tomhawley, I like to see black and brown faces amongst the white ones [the specturm of my family] as then I feel as if I am being represented by individuals who reflect the society that we live in, within the bounds of practicality and merit, of course.

As for Crooks, I don't think that he's ever forgiven Micah...

Crooks saw an opportunity to get his foot in the door to earn some extra cash because he is trying to guilt trip the FA into making him the token black person in a team of workers - workers that were probably selected to do the best job for the FA and England to land the World Cup in 2018/22, regardless of their colour! For Christs sake Crooks it's not the 1950's in America you know! Its 2009 and im sure that the FA, although not the best run organisation in the world, would have selected the best people for the job to take this task on!

He's annoying enough as it is, does he have to portray himself to be such a knob as he has with this? I hope he does guilt trip the FA into selecting a black man to work on the project and they choose Ian Wright (the living legend) and let Crooksy get back to doing his job poorly at the BBC!

**i also do not condone, encourage or partake in any racist thoughts feelings or activites!**

i just hate the nob for the 81 cup final, they were panicking at 2-1 down in the replay , the smug look on his face when it went to 2-2 as if they expected to beat us all along, he's also the worst interviewer of all time.........

Really winds me up. But until we find a black oriental asian latin hemathrodite to represent every walk of life then we won't get close to pleasing tits like these.

They even admit there are black faces on the board but then say it's not enough and we're only doing it for tokenism.
It's pathetic. Gets me going when they moan theres not enough Black managers. As if we're holding guns to their heads to stop them applying for the jobs.
Yes the FA are inept at many things. But this is about a team picked on abilities and skills not colour. And they want to be as petty as to derail the bid because they're throwing a paddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.