Gary Ablett

Damocles said:
You understand that this is a thread in an internet forum dont you? One designed entirely for City fans?

You understand that just because you're on the internet you don't have to act the **** all the time don't you?

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Fuck sakem he played for both scouse clubs, we will be seeing candlelit vigils for six months
Pretty piss poor that, to each their own though.

Bollocks is it, I fucking hate these threads.

Did you lot know the lad? Are you going to wake up in sweats next month crying that he no longer exists?

A quasi celebrity is dead. Writing RIP wont bring him back, wont bring comfort to anyone and is a piss poor way of showing respect. Its the laziest way possible, write a quick, entirely insincere comment then carry on with your day.

If you actually care,go and find out his charity of choice and make a donation in his name, which would be a fitting way to honour his memory; posting RIP in a thread in a City internet forum is meaningless lazy drivel.

This kind of pseudo mourning is a fucking joke. You aren't even bothering to share memories of him, just writing RIP then carrying along on your merry way. If I was part of his family, this type of insincere bullshit would piss me off more than comfort me.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Fuck sakem he played for both scouse clubs, we will be seeing candlelit vigils for six months

Did you lot know the lad? Are you going to wake up in sweats next month crying that he no longer exists?

A quasi celebrity is dead. Writing RIP wont bring him back, wont bring comfort to anyone and is a piss poor way of showing respect. Its the laziest way possible, write a quick, entirely insincere comment then carry on with your day.

If you actually care,go and find out his charity of choice and make a donation in his name, which would be a fitting way to honour his memory; posting RIP in a thread in a City internet forum is meaningless lazy drivel.
Yet you took the time to post a few comments on the thread itself.
This is the General forum too by the way, i.e. non-City.
Also, writing RIP about someone passing is a way of showing respect. When Speed passed on I wrote RIP on that thread, despite disagreeing with what he had done to his family. When a Blue passes away and its put on the MAIN forum, I pass my RIP comments on those too, out of respect.

Re: RIP Gary Ablett

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=243692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=243692</a>

RIP Gary Ablett.

FA Cup winner with both Liverpool and Everton.

46....much too young.

Damocles said:

This kind of pseudo mourning is a fucking joke. You aren't even bothering to share memories of him, just writing RIP then carrying along on your merry way. If I was part of his family, this type of insincere bullshit would piss me off more than comfort me.

Jesus!
Let's hope no-one turns up to his funeral either. Insincere mourners!

RIP Gary.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:

ohhhh wat a hard case I think we should all pm this **** before we post to check it is ok with him.
If you dont like the thread fuck off and post another one of your 14000 bollocks elsewhere twat.
rip gary no doubt a minutes silence before the match

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:

And do you know all the City fans who have passed away,but I bet you`ve been hypocritical and left an RIP for them.
If you don`t like it,then don`t fucking respond you simple Mod !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.