Gary Neville

How is it going so far then? I mean his plan to be an agent provocateur and educate the Qataris from within.
As far as I'm concerned, the only way he could claw back any semblance of respectability would be to divide any money he's received into thirds. Then, donate it to women's refuge, Terence Higgins and migrants welfare or similar causes.
I suspect that what will happen is that all the hypocrites that took the money will get back to blighty and pontificate that we should never let such a country host events like this ever again.
We missed a trick here. All it would have taken was one high profile player to declare that he couldn't possibly play in a place of such intolerance. The rest would have folded.

I will never watch Gary Neville again, even if we hammer the rags time and time again. Hes a **** who has less morals the a crack crazed prostitute on heat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.