Gas & Electricity

Ours has gone up from approx £5 a day to £7.50.
Luckily we can afford it but it is scandolous.Can see in the winter its going to be £10 a day.We have put our budget up to £180 a day.
How pensioners and single parent families supposed to pay?
They don't want people to be pensioners long term. They want us to have to work until we die

Apparantly a charger that is not in use still uses electricity and so needs to be switched off between charging things and dont leave phones etc on charge when they are already fully charged , little things add up , i suppose leaving anything plugged in when not in use includes kettles etc

I have a cat pheromones thingy for merlin , cant find what that uses
Kettles?
Get out of here!

Only a guess on kettles tbf but if the charger thing is true ( seen an expert on this morning ) then i suppose anything plugged in and on is the same , i have started turning off my chargers when not in use , i am taking all advice given !
You are right about chargers. I never leave them plugged in. But You don’t need to un plug anything that doesn’t use current when it’s off.
So you can leave kettles, lamps and toasters plugged in quite happily.
Anything with a display is using a miniscule amount so you will be unplugging your tv, washer, microwave every night will you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.