Gas & Electricity

Supply and demand, other countries will need to buy it too

we need to be self sufficient as much as we can , run as much as we can on renewable, drill for oil , frack gas and open back the pits to top what we need
Franking the gas and opening the pits is not a good idea.

The only way to have energy security is by building nuclear power plants.

Used the dryer last night as going on holiday roughly 4 quid to use with the new rates in October that’s for 1 use

gonna do the dish washer today

Had an email from EDF can I provide readings by the 12th September to give them accurate readings, what about the fucking smart meters you fitted in June that don’t work you pricks, they want us to do everything for them and charge us more for the privilege!

I’ve now got a message on the app saying my next bill is an estimated one but like you I have had fucking smart meters fitted ffs.

That said my energy hub is showing they have full readings for both gas and electric and it’s showing my full breakdown of usage so no idea what is going on?

£881 in credit now, using £150 ish a month and paying £211 a month DD.

Last edited:
Paid my energy company £90.35 on 15th march by DD on the 15th April they took £185.25 by DD without any prior notification. I emailed them and got no response so cancelled my DD and now pay by card.

They offered a summertime DD payment of £122 which I have ignored.

Bills Since:
  • May - £89.70
  • Jun - £93.69
  • Jul - £75.23
  • Aug - £81.00
If I had paid the DD amount of £122 thay would now have £148 of my money.

The whole thing is a national scandal.

is that because your on DD spreading an estimated payment over the year, i'm the same as the other poster, 3 bed bungalow with 4 adults, pay Eon per month with a smart meter and last months gas was £27, elec was £59, im expecting sept account to be cheaper as ive started turning TVs off etc
Yeah on direct debit, it's frightening at the moment, started to tighten my belt, cancelled National Trust and English Heritage, Netflix and Amazon, next to go will be my season ticket if it gets worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.