Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

TCIB said:
carlos92 said:
This has shocked me and looks like it has given me a new outlook in life.

Me also mate, to my core.

Social events, i must do more and enjoy my life more.
Starting with meeting the mates i made of here more often.

These are not idle words, as i type this the epiphany i got after todays news is angering me at my general apathetic outlook on life.

I will focus more on this now than anything else without question.

Exactly the same as me TCIB exactly.

Loved his posts he was a very intelligent witty poster who's posts were well worth reading.

The Cellar is an apt tribute to the lad.

Hope his family are holding up and the board will be an emptier place without his fantastic posts.

I am one lucky bastard considering. I very nearly lost my Mum shortly after the 'Boro game 4 years ago (the one where we lost 2-0) through a heart attack and that scared the shit out of me. Luckily there was Ambulance having a break near by and got to her very quickly.

I have been to bed and can't sleep, I never met the fella yet he is keeping me awake.

I may have to go and get the transit and snatch a woman in his memory ;)

Just one of his many belters.
I used to know a fat kid when I was at school, and went to his house for tea one night. I went for a piss and noticed his dad had constructed a fold away tray in the bathroom, so when you were having a Richard the Third or sit down piss (SDP) you could pull it round so it was over your lap. Later on I quizzed him about it and he said he sometimes took his tea up there and ate it while he was having a dump. I told everyone at school and he got terrorised.
From here (I laughed for hours at this thread)
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248728&hilit=eating+on+the+toilet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248728&hilit=eating+on+the+toilet</a>

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I have been to bed and can't sleep, I never met the fella yet he is keeping me awake.

I used to know a fat kid when I was at school, and went to his house for tea one night. I went for a piss and noticed his dad had constructed a fold away tray in the bathroom, so when you were having a Richard the Third or sit down piss (SDP) you could pull it round so it was over your lap. Later on I quizzed him about it and he said he sometimes took his tea up there and ate it while he was having a dump. I told everyone at school and he got terrorised.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248728&hilit=eating+on+the+toilet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248728&hilit=eating+on+the+toilet</a>

Brian-Blessed-1.gif

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

ARF!:)

i had signed in earlier knowing i was leaving to meet friends, i seen the pic of sam and knew something was up. reading the thread title was like a stab to the heart. i didn t know him personally but from the very start his posts left a feeling of this guy is cool. he was my favourite day to day poster by far. i really regret not meeting him in the flesh.

i am very sorry for the loss to both his family and friends, its obvious he was well loved on here. he was always honest,straight talking and polite in a way to humour us all. he will be sadly missed by many, i was flabbergasted at the news.i truly am knocked for six!

R.I.P. Sam (gsc) always loved,never forgotten mate!!!

Very much the life of what we now call 'The Cellar', in fact just changing the name of a forum tells you how much of a character he was. Never got the chance to meet him but in the 3/4 years i've been on here he always seems like a top bloke in his posts, up for a laugh and not afraid to push the boundaries on here. He will be known as the face behind the Popcorn Cat, rest in peace GSC. Thank God you got to see the blues win the league. R.I.P.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.