Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
Neville Kneville said:
Rammyblues said:
If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

It would be good to announce it at the CS imo. Really good but unfortunately unlikely. They may drop a few rumours out there if it's true though.

Even if a deal is agreed though, they'll have to meet Sneijder in person & that is likely to be days away as he's, of course, in China.

If it's not true we should get a big, clear statement from Inter, that he's not leaving, any time now, rather than 'no deal has been agreed' which leaves it open to interpretation.

City and Inter were in the same city last week

But, just imagine he hadn't actually signed then, was training with another club & therfore would have been a bit obvious if he turned up with City's reps (& he played for Inter for another week so it's pretty obvious he hadn't signed for us)

Therefore would need to meet us in person, as I said above.

Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

------------Hart-----------
Micah-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------------
----------YaYa-Sneijder-----
-------Silva-------------Mario
------------Aguero-----------

warhawkmoski said:
Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

-------YaYa----Sneijder----
----Silva------------Mario--
---------Aguero------------

MONEY

Footyblue said:
Adam-mcfc said:

The thought of Sneijder and Silva in the same team with Aguero is fantastic. Sneijder will collect the ball deeper than Silva and with Silva in the team with him teams have to allow Wesley some space to come forward. I think they'd compliment each other.
totally agree mate!!!! to have them 3 in the same team would be invincible!!!

LoveCity said:
Surprised no one is paying attention to Gasperini's quotes that nothing will happen until next week at earliest.

Might be doing the guy a dis service, but I think he is a bit of a puppet that will do as he's told. Dont think he carries much if any clout in these circumstances.

Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.

warhawkmoski said:
Adam-mcfc said:

-----------YaYa------------
----Silva-------Sneijder-----
---------Aguero------Mario

Dont forget Clichy.

richards30 said:
Footyblue said:
Adam-mcfc said:

The thought of Sneijder and Silva in the same team with Aguero is fantastic. Sneijder will collect the ball deeper than Silva and with Silva in the team with him teams have to allow Wesley some space to come forward. I think they'd compliment each other.
totally agree mate!!!! to have them 3 in the same team would be invincible!!!

Any combination of our attacking players could be fantastic, including with Tevez, if he's not part of the deal.

Daily Mail have downgraded the wording to City 'prepare' swoop for Sneijder.

Nasri/SSN all over again.

warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.

the only thing stopping me believing its united is that they couldnt agree wages?

having said that, they could have now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.