General transfer rumours

Doesn't the @forevruntd give it away. Why they have to intimate they got him over us, god only knows.

Hi mate...it was the Marca comments that stuck out, didnt notice the twitter account name!;) Marca seem to imply Pogba turned us down last summer becuase he was waiting for Real....Sounds like a load of rubbish to me!;)

I w
About time someone put a deadline on this!....I know some disagree but we know the price, either we pay it or move on to another target! Dragged on long enough now!

Would love to know when we ever saved money delaying a deal, only reason I could see for delaying is they were still on hols

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 53m53 minutes ago
Could be a bluff by Heidel, but he has said he wants the deal done quickly. Looks like City have a deadline to pay up.

Not surprised....just pay it or he not coming, simple!;)

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52s52 seconds ago
Everton are standing strong on the John Stones deal and will not accept any bid lower than £50m. [Mail]

CojbTJ5WYAEEBVd.jpg

0 retweets0 likes
Its great that you post all these tweets for our perusal, but your starting to believe them.

Hi mate...it was the Marca comments that stuck out, didnt notice the twitter account name!;) Marca seem to imply Pogba turned us down last summer becuase he was waiting for Real....Sounds like a load of rubbish to me!;)

It's hard to believe anything on twitter. Is it actually from Marca ?
It's hard to tell. I wouldn't let it worry you anyway :))

Its great that you post all these tweets for our perusal, but your starting to believe them.

I know mate, guess I'm glad if Schalke/Everton put a deadline on these transfers. You got to admit, we need someone to draw a line in the sand, or it could keep going on for another 4 weeks. As for 50mil for Stones? I do believe we going to have to pay near 50mil for him, if we want to get it done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.