General transfer rumours

Someone needs to tell him final feel being reported is £32m on sky sports. If we could get back what we paid for Bony... :)

we will be dreamland if we get anywhere close to that !! west ham interested i read today...fingers crossed

This isn't a Pell vs Pep that you're desperately trying to make out as. You'll win that one. No one has ever doubted Pep is far superior.

You guessing that Pellegrini signed Otamendi.

You believe Pellegrini signed him because he watched Chile play in the Copa America final in Chile. He is Chilean by the way.

I think Pep & Txiki signed him because,
Even you admit that Pep influenced our big summer signings.
Pep also knows Spain.
Otamendi was the La Liga's best defender.
We wouldn't sign a £30 million defender on the say so of a manager who knew he was on his way.
Otamendi is a Pep like defender.
Oh and all basic logic.

Pep signed some but not others last summer? Come off it. All major signings last summer were either with his blessing/advise or without. You hand picking which ones you want to credit Pep with and discredit Pellegrini on is just laughable.

The typical Pep signing? You mean a front foot defender who's good on the ball? A defender who all too often runs the ball out of defence? Plays difficult balls through the midfield? Otamendi seems to tick all Pep's boxes.

Had Pellegrini left Denayer out in favour of Kolarov or Fernando you'd have gone bonkers.
Had Pellegrini brought Clichy, Sagna & Fernando on at 4-0 up and left Iheanacho on the bench you'd have perhaps hired a hit man.

As I say, your agenda is clouding your judgement and the double standards you are applying take away any credibility in what you say.
Outside of discussing Pelegrini Neville Kneville is quite an astute guy. And discussions with him are quite enjoyable, even when I disagree he has his valid points.

But when it's about Pelegrini, I've learnt to just side step. Pelegrini is Neville's bogeyman. Sees him.in everything bad at City. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.