General transfer rumours

The more I've thought about it the more I like the idea tbh, he's got the potential to be a very Pep like player at the base of our midfield. He's got so much composure on the ball and the ability to pick all the passes, or keep it simple and just recycle possession if nothings on. Been very impressed with him at the Confederations cup so far, much more like what he's supposed to be doing than he's been doing previously for Portugal.

I'd never really paid attention to William until today's game vs. Russia. All I knew about him was that bluemoon thought he sucked. I came away fairly impressed. He plays very similarly to old man Yaya. His passing looked fantastic.

I have no idea why William Carvalho is not rated on here. He will be a perfect fit for Pep's system.

Has anyone noticed any player we go for their price immediately jumps to around £40m?

Selling Club: "City are on the phone? Tell them we want around £40m like everyone else does! ;)"
City Rep: "Hang on I haven't even mentioned the players name yet?"
Selling Club: "Doesn't matter £40m"

Last edited:
I'd never really paid attention to William until today's game vs. Russia. All I knew about him was that bluemoon thought he sucked. I came away fairly impressed. He plays very similarly to old man Yaya. His passing looked fantastic.
I only saw part of the second half and have to say wasn't really convinced with him defensively or mobility wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.