General UFC thread

It's funny how he's spent his career mouthingg off and perform ing at press conferences then the moment he meets someone who ignores it all and chokes him out he's not interested in playing the game anymore. I'm pretty sure he loved the circus before the Aldo fight. He's a talented fighter no doubt but an obnoxious bully, really hope the suffers the same fate in the second fight. Could evenn be worse with Diaz having a full camp.

100% agree. He was loving the press work until he got his arse handed to him and suddenly it's a distraction to his training. Hope Diaz does one better and sparks out the cocky ****.

100% agree. He was loving the press work until he got his arse handed to him and suddenly it's a distraction to his training. Hope Diaz does one better and sparks out the cocky ****.

You more often than not have to be a cocky **** to get any money in combat sports.

Tbf to him many have said before him that the UFC over does the publicity before a big fight.

So i wonder now with him not on UFC 200 how many buys they get. I think him against Aldo 2 will happen by the end of the year if Aldo wins. Be interesting to see who he goes in with next. Will he be headlining UFC201 now no point in training if you cant fight anyone

He's an idiot who thinks too much of himself and mentally he crumbled when he lost to Diaz. He tried to take the UFC on thinking he generates too much revenue and he's bigger than them but they basically give him the two fingers. His own loss, personally I'm more excited about the DC vs Jones fight, will cry tears of joy if DC manages to pull it off!

It's funny how he's spent his career mouthingg off and perform ing at press conferences then the moment he meets someone who ignores it all and chokes him out he's not interested in playing the game anymore. I'm pretty sure he loved the circus before the Aldo fight. He's a talented fighter no doubt but an obnoxious bully, really hope the suffers the same fate in the second fight. Could evenn be worse with Diaz having a full camp.

To tell the truth, Conor showed us he a bit cowardly.

Once he clocked on that Diaz was taling the punches and was super fit he made a big gamble in the knowledge he could be submitted on the ground. He would prefer to tap out than be knocked out.

Diaz isnt even an elite MW yet this fight is made to be huge. Same result again in rematch imo. He should either fight Dos Anjos or just hang around for the winner of Edgar v Aldo. I believe Dos Anjos and Edgar beat him.

UFC 200 will be huge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.