General Videogame Thread

Pep and Kev in the new Fifa trailer. Apparently Sterling's funny run has been added to the game as well lol

Battlefront 2 looks incredible.

Looks like EA have addressed a lot of issues from Battlefront 1 by including a single player campaign and providing free DLCs. All newly released maps will be free which is brilliant.

There will be some micro transactions in the game, not sure exactly what these will include.

Got slated ESO.... problem is no subscription MMO's don't tend to last long as they tend to attract a community of utter bellends.
I'm playing A Realm Reborn and just recently paid £45 for a 180 day subscription, been playing it for the past 1 and a half weeks and put about 80 hours into it! It's like crack, addictive as fuck and I've pre ordered Stormblood as well.

I used to play ARR on PS3, had it up until Heavensward. Great game but personally found it a bit limited to play on console, without buying a USB keyboard anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.