General Videogame Thread

Really into Monster Hunter World I think is fantastic so much to do and some of the bosses are a challenge.

Defo 10/10 from me.

Been watching people play it on twitch looks a cracking game but being cheap skate I always wait for reduction probably get it £20 cheaper in a month or 2

They should get the first one remastered and out on PS4 they’d make a fortune.

This is one of them games that you are willing to accept a delay, because you know what you're going to get. I would best my entire worldly possessions that this is game of the year.

This is one of them games that you are willing to accept a delay, because you know what you're going to get. I would best my entire worldly possessions that this is game of the year.

Yep but the way it keeps getting delayed it might not this years game of the year.

Just bought monster hunter. Looks good so far ( big fan of HZD and AC:Origins)

One huge annoyance. Up to now all the characters look like they are trying to say one thing with their mouth movements when in fact they are saying something else. Just watched one character mime three words in animation whilst saying a sentence containing about 30.

Bugs the hell out of me shit like that.

Just bought monster hunter. Looks good so far ( big fan of HZD and AC:Origins)

One huge annoyance. Up to now all the characters look like they are trying to say one thing with their mouth movements when in fact they are saying something else. Just watched one character mime three words in animation whilst saying a sentence containing about 30.

Bugs the hell out of me shit like that.

It's probably because it's a Japanese game and the developers didn't change the mouth movement for western release? Some Japanese titles tend to just dub voice without changing the animation to save time and money.

Single player very challenging some of the bosses are very hard but u can choose between solo and coop if you're struggling with a boss u can call in help.

No loot crates and apparently the DLC that's coming out is free.

Best game I've played for a while.
Started playing this yesterday and its bloomin hard work on your own. Just made it out of the ancient forrest and some giant monster absolutely battered me. Any tips on improving weapons and armour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.