General Videogame Thread

RIP Ian Hetherington. A name a few of you may have heard of, a true industry legend has passed away.

I never got to work with him but from everything I heard he was absolutely amazing to work with.

Very few people get to say they shaped an industry but he was one.

OK, these Oculus Quest things (and indeed any other VR devices): can you guys give me a brief idiot's guide? E.g. Are they completely stand-alone?

Just how good are they? They seem fairly affordable at £300. How advanced is the tech compared to 'normal' consoles? How good are the games that are available and what is a typical cost?

I saw another thread about using them for fitness, e.g. boxing and I must say that I'm intrigued.

Cheers.

Silly question but my current sub runs until end Jan, would this get added on or do I lose my month 1/2 left?

Sorry mate, I've no idea. I came across it by chance yesterday as I was setting up my new console and didn't have an existing subscription so I went for it as that'sthe best price I've seen.

Hoping it wasn't an account specific offer and is open to everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.