General Videogame Thread

Quite shocked and annoyed to see something this happen. Microsoft buys out a studio and then decides to close it. Dishonored series and Deathloop were great games. I know Redfall was a miss but it seems rather extreme to shut it all down after one game.

Studio that delivered Hi-fi rush also gone.

Both of them are doing it. The buy up of the smaller studios by MS and Sony is one of the worst things to happen to gaming.

My recently played games are:

ETS2
North Atlantic Fishing (ETS for sea fishing)
Microsoft Flight Sim

Seems to be a pattern developing

For any metroidvania lovers, Animal Well released yesterday and reviews are incredible for it. Game of the Year contender, along with Balatro, in indie categories at least. If you like that kind of game.
OK, update after 4 hours - Animal Well is absolutely incredible. Must play for fans of the genre.

Due to the lack of a good footy game I have dug out the old PS2 and I'm currently playing good old PES 5, rewriting city's rise to dominance.

They sure as hell don't make football games like they used too
Can’t remember the last quality football game? downloaded the latest “fifa” cos it’s free on ps+, it’s shite beyond belief

Topspin 2k25 looks to be the best tennis game since Virtua Tennis on the Sega. I will be buying on pay day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.