General Videogame Thread

Ah i see. I do find it a bit annoying that if you buy disc versions, you don't get the free PS5 upgrades..
?

is that true? do you have any links? thought you got the upgrade if you owned the game?

was about to buy doom eternal as that is getting patched this week.

this says PS4 disks upgrade to PS5 versions OK as long as its the same region.

Last edited:
?

is that true? do you have any links? thought you got the upgrade if you owned the game?

you do if you already have the game

No as PC game pass has different games than console gamepass but is included in gamepass ultimate

Just click on this link https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/play

If your not a member of gamepass if you shop around you can get the first month for a £1.

If fact just found this on xbox.com. You can get the first 3 months for £1. That s great deal really

If you plan on getting Xbox live anyway the best thing to do is buy the 12 month cards (from Cd keys etc) use 3 to get upto a maximum 3 years of xbox live (you can't have more than 3 years); then do the 1 month for a £1 gamepass offer. You'll end up with 22 months gamepass for the price of xbox live.

?

I think i confused myself. So it says if you have the ps4 disc and buy the ps5 disc version then you get the ps5 version free, whereas if you go the digital ps5 version then obviously you can't do fuck all with the ps4 disc you have so you gotta buy it. Must have read it wrong.

Yeah, but i guess you would pay for premium for a disc PS5 version whereas its a free upgrade (i believe) if you have the digital copy.

thats correct mate yeah.

I actually wanted teh disc ps5 version, was told it was out of stock on release date.

Government back in lockdown and people didn't pay up, offered a disc version but had already spent the money on the digital.

Has it perks, less space being used up, my son has the ps4 now.

only downside is I can't trade in games now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.