General Videogame Thread

I posted a while ago with regards to Command and Conquer, mainly generals and zero hour wanting info on the latest fan driven expansions. Found one called Contra for Zero hour. Fits like a legit C and C written expansion rather than a fan made affair. The AI seems like it has been tweaked as it feels more reactive to whatever move i make (in fact it is really fecking hard, i'm struggling on challenges with easy settings

I don’t know how I’ve managed to avoid Celeste for so long, considering I love platformers, but it might just be one of my favourite games of all time. It’s rock solid, no two ways about it, but you never feel like the game is being unfair to you and you always want to keep pushing on and getting better. The satisfaction you get from advancing further and further into the game is unmatched. A masterpiece imo.

Last edited:
I am playing Bloodbourne (or atleast trying to) and it's extremely hard. Is it worth to stick and keep playing?

YES one of the best games ever! Stick with it take your time! You probably need to keep doing the same part for hours to lift your level(that’s what I did) oh when you get looked you lose all your money/points so you go back and pick it up or you have to kill the enemy that took it to get it back it’s the ones with the dark blue eyes!

It is hard but you can get help eventually

Gave that Hell let loose a go over the weekend as it was on sale on steam. Good memories of OG Cod big maps and original Battlefields. Slow and moethodical at times but then can be crazy.

Held off over 10 people in a trench with a iron sight kar98 on that, can be fun at times full of proper role playing whoppers though.

I don’t know how I’ve managed to avoid Celeste for so long, considering I love platformers, but it might just be one of my favourite games of all time. It’s rock solid, no two ways about it, but you never feel like the game is being unfair to you and you always want to keep pushing on and getting better. The satisfaction you get from advancing further and further into the game is unmatched. A masterpiece imo.

What other platformers have you played and how do you rate them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.