General Videogame Thread

Had a PS5 in my cart today and didn’t pull the trigger I just can’t see it getting much use with having a series X and gaming PC maybe next year when I can just get a console on its own possibly

I have a PS5 and love it. Key selling point for me was the controller and disc drive with backwards compatability as I have a lot of PS4 games I still want to play.

However, if I was starting from scratch I woukd buy the series x and the play pass (or whatever it is called) is superb value for money with great exclusives. Woukd love to play flight sim. Other than the PS5 controller you aren't missing much.

I have a PS5 and love it. Key selling point for me was the controller and disc drive with backwards compatability as I have a lot of PS4 games I still want to play.

However, if I was starting from scratch I woukd buy the series x and the play pass (or whatever it is called) is superb value for money with great exclusives. Woukd love to play flight sim. Other than the PS5 controller you aren't missing much.
Ye Gamepass is great but I’m hooked on division 2 which cost me £11! I do fancy Hogwarts legacy and apparently the haptic controller on ps5 will be great to use.

Some of the MW2 servers as super laggy.

What's everybody's favourite game mode for online?
Prisoner Rescue is good, seems like a better version of S&D. I’ve never really been a CoD fan, always been into Battlefield, but this CoD seems a lot better than the last few releases. Really can’t be arsed with unlocking all these guns though, I just haven’t got the time to put the effort into it.

Was playing the Undisputed beta on PC last night. For anyone who enjoyed the fight night games, this will be right up your street. It clearly needs work still as some of the punches feel weak but the presentation and animations even at this stage are decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.