General Wrestling Thread

I haven't actually managed to watch any wrestling involving Nakamura (or anyone) for a long time, for reasons.

Is he still kicking the shit out of people like back in New Japan? Or have the E made him cut out the strong style?

I haven't actually managed to watch any wrestling involving Nakamura (or anyone) for a long time, for reasons.

Is he still kicking the shit out of people like back in New Japan? Or have the E made him cut out the strong style?

He's boring as fuck, literally just a flashy entrance.

The thing i dont get there blessed with some talent. Some great technical wrestlers which they got from all over the World. I am feeling there wasting some talent. Finn Balor is wasted as fuck big time. Not a face. Heel all day team him up with the Bullit Club and get them to be super heels as Balor can do the super heel like he did in Japan the guy was king out there. Come to WWE he is shit. There is so much they could do with him. Seems him v Cena at mania hopefully the club comes back full term to give him the boost he deserves. So unlucky with injury but he has so much more to give. But PG WWE isnt working for some of the guys they need to look into moving on into above pg now and give it back that attitude.

He's boring as fuck, literally just a flashy entrance.
I've seen that. It is flashy! Does he still strong style it though or have they curbed it? I know the E stop guys using moves that could be done by kids like the curb stomp (although a friend posted on twitter that it's back?) or the Orton punt.

The thing i dont get there blessed with some talent. Some great technical wrestlers which they got from all over the World. I am feeling there wasting some talent. Finn Balor is wasted as fuck big time. Not a face. Heel all day team him up with the Bullit Club and get them to be super heels as Balor can do the super heel like he did in Japan the guy was king out there. Come to WWE he is shit. There is so much they could do with him. Seems him v Cena at mania hopefully the club comes back full term to give him the boost he deserves. So unlucky with injury but he has so much more to give. But PG WWE isnt working for some of the guys they need to look into moving on into above pg now and give it back that attitude.

No chance. The reason they're PG in the first place and cater the product towards a younger audience is because that's where the money's at. Especially with corporate sponsorships. The fact is, these huge companies aren't going to sponsor a company that promotes violence towards women, overly graphic and insensitive language as well as consistent blood baths just like we had in The Attitude Era because they don't want to be associated with any of that. We've seen over the last few years outside of wrestling how quick sponsors and businesses are to ditch people who say or do anything remotely bad. Look at the recent YouTube demonetization issues to understand this.

You have to really understand, neither Vince nor Stephanie care about the wrestling product ahead of the money (They have The Nose to worry about that stuff). Like I said earlier in fact, money is all they care about. That's why they're so big on publicity and branding too. This is the company that used fucking 9/11 as a publicity exercise after all. The Be A Star thing is solely about good publicity, and I'm 99% convinced that this women's wrestling movement that they've been doing is too (although it is a good thing they're doing it I must admit). I'm sure the only reason the women's RR was the main event was as a means of hopping on the #metoo movement if Stephanie had anything to do with it. It's shit like this why they brought the likes of The Rock, Batista and Goldberg back which only ended up slowing down other wrestlers' careers.

Anyway, what's Bray Wyatt up to these days? I haven't watched in a while although he was always an old favourite.

Actually, I caught his 'House of Horrors' match with Orton as recommended by a friend. Best thing since the Final Deletion.

I've seen that. It is flashy! Does he still strong style it though or have they curbed it? I know the E stop guys using moves that could be done by kids like the curb stomp (although a friend posted on twitter that it's back?) or the Orton punt.

Yeah the curb stomp is back, but now jut known as 'the stomp', and Orton hasn't kicked any heads for a long time.

Bizarre though, in the age of them being careful with injuries and stuff that they used a concussion as an angle during a tag match, with the guy sending away the medical help.

Huh, actual blasphemy.

I know, it's like them deciding Smackdown needed to be built around Mahal of all people all over the summer and having no clue what to really do with Nakamura had nothing to do with it.

If they'd brought Nakamura in in the same vein as Asuka (even as a loose pairing/alliance), then we wouldn't get silly comments like that. Imagine if we'd had a storyline where Asuka and Nakamura have both come up together from NXT and competed to outdo each other each week, the RR last weekend with 2 Japanese winners would have had far more meaning.

If they'd brought Nakamura in in the same vein as Asuka (even as a loose pairing/alliance), then we wouldn't get silly comments like that. Imagine if we'd had a storyline where Asuka and Nakamura have both come up together from NXT and competed to outdo each other each week, the RR last weekend with 2 Japanese winners would have had far more meaning.

KyE0toi.gif

Huh, actual blasphemy.
Nope, just not buying into the saddos who wank over guys just because they were in NJPW or whatever. He's got zero character because he's done zero promos because he speaks zero Engrish. Oh, apart from pointing towards his crotch and shouting 'CAM ANNN' - which is about 20 years too late.

Boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.