George Evans

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Notice hes gone from Derby to Millwall.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he refused a shirt swap with the Granny Shagging Fat Fuck?

Thought he would have done better than he has so far, good luck to him.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he refused a shirt swap with the Granny Shagging Fat Fuck?

Plays as a centre back nowadays, having started as a DM with City. Very decent championship player but his lack of pace prevented him reaching the very top.
Rooney has replaced him with a united reserve. Hope they go down

"The United striker looked to suggest to Evans that the pair swap shirts at the end of their FA Cup tie at Old Trafford, but the 22-year-old Reading player looked like he declined and walked off in the opposite direction.
Evans was developed in Manchester City's academy - and only left the club permanently to join Reading in January 2016.
The player took to Twitter after the game to explain the pair had swapped shirts - and he had simply suggested swapping in the tunnel away from cameras after a disappointing defeat.

He wrote: "To clear up I asked to exchange shirts in the tunnel due to a disappointing day!! congratulations on your record @waynerooney"

I wonder if it is to do with Derby being on the verge of bankruptcy. Not published their accounts, and major problems with the takeover.
Rooney has done well so far, but plugging the dam with his finger(Or other), the club is in dire streets.

I wonder if it is to do with Derby being on the verge of bankruptcy. Not published their accounts, and major problems with the takeover.
Rooney has done well so far, but plugging the dam with his finger(Or other), the club is in dire streets.
They got £750k for George so it seems every penny counts there. I wonder how much of Patrick Roberts’ wages we are subsidising?

They got £750k for George so it seems every penny counts there. I wonder how much of Patrick Roberts’ wages we are subsidising?

They were lucky to get away with the owner, buying the ground for 65 million, as he owned it anyway. And the "sponsorship" of Rooney. Existing now on a decent Academy.
They have no player assets left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.