George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current President on record for wanting any civilian who opposes fascism classed as a terrorist and wants states to "dominate" protesters and jail them for "long periods of time", can someone please tell me how and why the opposing candidate would even consider being pretty much the same?

Seems logical that the alternative to the current administration is the better chance for change but sure I'm probably just "whitesplaining"

You're absolutely 'whitesplaining'!

Up until the last 4 weeks the Dems were voting in line with the GOP on bailout positioning, on arming the military complex and the police.

You lot forget this.

There was a slither of difference in the actual policies of capitalism.

#45 has gone nuts, so he's fucked himself, but don't drink the Kool Aid on the Dem est position before that.

He mentions "Rioters" and then specifies that he means the ones robbing and looting. He couldn't have been any clearer.

No.

As for Minnesotta and others, they will find that the businesses they have torched and stolen from are from their own struggling neighbourhoods, already crippled by the lockdown.

I assure you some of the rioters are destroying businesses that are nowhere near the neighborhoods in which they live.

Four sides, not two.

Because some jackasses think an all out revolution is required to get the significant change they want, so want things to get as shit as possible in order to get the majority on there side. It's pretty much the idiots in Four Lions suggesting they should blow up a mosque

Yep, all those 'jackasses' out there in the streets of the US trying "to get the significant change they want".

What a quote to show you up!

No.

As for Minnesotta and others, they will find that the businesses they have torched and stolen from are from their own struggling neighbourhoods, already crippled by the lockdown.

Are you saying that the people to a man are out of towners? If you are I don't believe you. After watching the scum smashing rocks on someones head I say it's gone past protest and into something different.

This isn't an argument with you bud, it's an argument that people protecting their shops shouldn't have murder come to them.

Some of the rioters are trying to "betray the just cause." They're plants trying to foment more racial violence. Pushing protesters into police, breaking shop windows, wearing 88s and 3% patches and tattoos, setting churches on fire.

Your post hints in the direction of you not having seen evidence of that as well.

There are four sides here, not two.

Please elaborate bud? I have based my disgust on those incidents? My only separation is that you have them down as plants?

Who has planted them? Can't they just be wankers spoiling for a fight and on the thieve?

Are you saying that the people to a man are out of towners? If you are I don't believe you. After watching the scum smashing rocks on someones head I say it's gone past protest and into something different.

This isn't an argument with you bud, it's an argument that people protecting their shops shouldn't have murder come to them.

I'm clearly saying SOME of them are. Because some of them ARE.

The rest of your post is spot on -- no argument.

TH, i respect your posts & look forward to your tidbits of transfer info, so don't think this is me screaming at you........

What happens when peaceful protests go unheard? At some point, shit has to get serious. Let me ask you this:
If I came to your house every night for 50 years and smacked the fuck out of your wife & kids, how long would it be before you kicked my ass? I'm guessing not that long. I've lived in England & the US and I can tell you, you have no idea how it is being a minority in the US. It's a lot different here than over there, racially. It's open season on us and we are saying FUCK THAT. Businesses can rebuild, lost lives are lost forever.

Read about Emmett Till and try and stomach those pictures if you can. They are very disturbing. This was a 14 year old boy killed by racist twats who were never punished. This is why we riot. Nothing changed since Emmett in 1955

Preach, Brother.

Not directed at TH, but the neolibs don't understand about change and the 'wait your turn' message. The Dems are as culpable as the GOP in what's happening, but the neolibs tiptoe around this fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.